[plug] USB Format

Byron Hammond byronester at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:06:38 AWST 2020

I'm not sure what Linux distro you are using, but if it's Ubuntu or
derivative, you can install the usb-creator-gtk or usb-creator-kde package.
Just download the ISO you want to create a bootable USB drive from and plug
in the USB stick.
Now run the Startup Disk Creator program in the menu.
Once you select the ISO and USB stick (which should hopefully be auto
recognized) you should be good to go.
It will format the USB for you.

Good luck.
Byron