[plug] Pi talk

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 10 16:06:13 AWST 2020

I use mainly SanDisk and Kingston - I feel the Kingston's are better,
but the one that's current suspect is a Kingston. I did get a good run
out of samsungs (expensive at the  time too), but I have had one of the
128G fail last year so didn't get more.

I was thinking of going diskless with a common image with just the boot
on the SD card, but the extra network traffic might be a problem.
Currently I keep a dd image of each type and comprehensive backups so it
doesn't take long to rebuild a card and I have redundancy to cover failure.

BillK