[plug] Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!

stinga stinga at wolf-rock.com
Sat Dec 26 15:08:04 AWST 2020

On 26/12/2020 14:58, Paul Del wrote:
> Hello Benjamin and Chris
>
> Thanks :)
>
> I hope everyone is having some time off during the holidays.
>
> Cheers Paul
>
>     Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 12:31:00 +0800
>
>     Cheers Benjamin, you too, hope you're well!
>
>     Chris.
>
>     On 24 December 2020 7:09:58 pm AWST, Benjamin <zorlin at gmail.com
>     <mailto:zorlin at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     >To all our PLUGgers old and new,
>     >
>     >I hope you have the best Christmas holidays ever, regardless of what
>     >you
>     >believe and celebrate. It's an honour to be involved in PLUG and
>     >interact
>     >with you all. I wish you the very best this year.
>     >
>     >Cheers
>     >- Benjamin

Yes, a happy Christmas to all and hopefully a better New Year....

(Just need to find a job now :-) )

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com         o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\