[plug] Filesystems for lots of inodes

Gregory Orange home at oranges.id.au
Sat Jan 4 18:59:55 AWST 2020

I suppose I should mention Ceph since we're talking about resilient storage systems, but it's likely out of scope here. Bare minimum of three physical nodes, scales up real big. Refuses to lose data, despite our valiant attempts over the past three years. Mimic version is probably better suited to production loads than Nautilus given our recent experiences. It's an object store, so if you want file, that's at least one more layer on top.

-- Gregory Orange

Sent from phone