[plug] Filesystems for lots of inodes

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 09:18:48 AWST 2020

Yeah, Ceph is pretty hungry. I'm also not sure it's available on any 32-bit
platforms, especially ARM. You might be able to get it working on a HC2 or
similar but no-one would want to support it.

It's worth spinning up a virtual Ceph lab if you've got oodles of RAM on a
laptop or something though.

~ B