[plug] Working from home - VPN routers

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 28 20:59:24 AWST 2020

Wireguard is getting lots of good press about being secure but easy to
use - I cant use it as I need ssl in some scenarios so I have not tried it.

Openvpn is still good, but I would use certificates and follow the
hardening guide for it.  Openvpn with psk and multiple users doesn't
work (its only 1 to 1, but still secure) - needs to be certificates for
that.

Quickvpn looks like it might need multiple ports enabled which might be
the cause of your errors (in some IPSEC implementations, one is used for
auth).

BillK