[plug] mini PCIe E-slot to USB3

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Sat May 30 12:11:56 AWST 2020

Hi Kevin, I am looking specifically to use something that will take a
Mini-PCIe slot-E WLAN card into something like an Odroid C4 (I have the
software sorted using a raspberry pi and usb WLAN adapters).  Some of
the Mini-PCIe slot-E WLAN cards I have do beamforming with multiple
antennas - few usb wifi adapters do two antennas, and none more that I
can find (to use with beamforming) so I would prefer to use them if I can.

The Moxa doesnt look suitable as there is a note its PCIe socket is for
a wwan module - they are incompatible with wlan as far as I can find out.

My fallback will be an Omnia Turris which at $350 (delivered, might be
$us too) is expensive and lacks ram and storage compared to other options.

BillK