[plug] Reminder - Quiz Night

M S R Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:21:50 AWST 2020

The PLUG Quiz is next Tuesday

The quiz questions aren't technical - general knowledge is the game.
It's a social event, there's prizes to be won, bring a few friends who
may enjoy this kind of thing. We'll make up tables of players on the
night, we're expecting 4 or 5 people to a table.

FOOD DRINKS: Light refreshments will be served before the quiz, buy
your own drinks from the bar.

COST: The event is free for members, $5 for non-members

VENUE: Le Roi function room, Belgian Beer Cafe, Cnr King St &, Murray
St, Perth. (Through to the beer garden, glass door at your right)
https://www.belgianbeer.com.au/

DATE: Tuesday 13th October
TIME: Doors open 6:00 PM Quiz begins 7:00 PM sharp.

RSVP: via Meetup or by email to committee at plug.org.au, as we need to
tell the venue how many people to expect.

https://plug.org.au
https://www.meetup.com/Perth-Linux-Users-Group-PLUG

Margaret
PLUG Committee Member