[plug] Thanks

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Sep 9 09:45:03 AWST 2020

Hi Laurie,

Next time, please reply to the PLUG list.

The mini.iso I sent you the link for will boot enough Debian to connect to
the internet, provided you're using supported network hardware, and
download everything required. You can either burn that to a CD, or simpler,
copy it to a USB stick and boot from that. Here's how you do it under
Debian: https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/amd64/ch04s03.html.en

--
Onno Benschop

()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

If you need to know: "What computer should I buy?" http://goo.gl/spsb66

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -
onno at itmaze.com.au