[plug] September events

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Thu Sep 10 18:02:17 AWST 2020

On Tue, 1 Sep 2020 at 12:39, M S R Wood <msrwood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tuesday, 8 September - 18:00-21:00
> Riff/Spacecubed, 45 St Georges Terrace
> Our September talk is Matrix in 2020 by Michael Collins
> Matrix is a distributed and open source communication standard anyone
> can make client or server software for. (https://matrix.org).
> Join us as we discuss recent changes to Matrix and future plans for
> the network.  We'll also give some updates on https://perthchat.org,
> Perth's #1 public Matrix service!
> We will be broadcasting the meeting live via BigBlueButton at
> https://meetings.ucc.asn.au/b/nic-4cd-3jg

The video of this presentation is now available online here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6juyRZlc3nY

We had some networking hiccups on the night that resulted in some of
the slide and camera footage being lost.  Luckily we didn't lose any
of the audio track, so you can listen to the full talk.

James.