[plug] February Talk

M S R Wood msrwood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:21:45 AWST 2021

Tomorrow's talk is:

Puppet presented by Simon Anderson

Managing fleets of systems can sometimes lead to boring and repetitive
work, which in turn can lead to mistakes being made and productivity
dropping. I will be talking about how we can use some simple tools to
streamline and standardise the tasks so that system admins and the
like can use their time more productively and more enjoyably whilst
not having to worry about human-error mistakes being made (as much)

In person at Spacecubed (COVID restrictions permitting), and also
streaming online video conferencing care of BigBlueButton at:
https://meetings.ucc.asn.au/b/nic-4cd-3jg
Please check our events calendar ( https://www.plug.org.au/events/)
nearer the time, in case of last minute changes

Time: Drinks from 6:00 PM, talk starts at 7:00 PM (Call Phone number
on the door after 6 PM)

Margaret (PLUG Secretary)