[plug] Archiving / copying photos

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 22:21:14 AWST 2021

Sorry, to clarify -

I meant as a first step, start with buying time by doing a full less
stressful clone, then move to picking things out of the clone rather than
just doing it directly.

It wasn't so much a "here's your solution" as much of a "make sure you
consider this as part of the solution" since skipping that step creates non
obvious problems.

If you already knew to use a simple dumb backup of the whole device as an
intermediary, then sorry to preach to the choir :)

I'm interested in this too as I've struggled with it myself, hoping I
didn't just throw in noise.