[plug] 21nails and exim4

stinga stinga at wolf-rock.com
Sun May 9 13:43:37 AWST 2021

G'day,

Don't use F2B, but do have a custom bit of code that tracks attempts to
connect and if invalid they get blocked.
I block about 359 in a 24 hour period and after a secret predetermined
number of attempts they get blocked on a permanent basis about 37 in a
24 hour period
Currently have 13238 ip's listed that are blocked on ssh and mail ports.

On average it permanently blocks about 1000 IPs a month

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga at wolf-rock.com         o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\