[plug] EmacsConf 2021 Alternate Stream for APAC timezones

Yuchen Pei ycp at gnu.org
Sun Nov 14 21:00:22 AWST 2021

Hello everyone,

EmacsConf[1] is the annual conference about the joy of Emacs,
Emacs Lisp, and memorising key bindings. It is a conference for
people of all levels and backgrounds.

[1]: https://emacsconf.org/

The 2021 Edition[2] will take place 27th-28th November online. To
help make the conference more accessible, LibreAustralia will be
streaming[3] a subset of the talks with hours favourable to APAC
timezones on Sunday 28th Nov.

[2]: https://emacsconf.org/2021
[3]: https://libreau.org/upcoming.html#emacsconf21

Just like the main stream, we will be utilising IRC (#libreau at
libera.chat) for discussions. If you are not familiar with IRC
and/or prefer to using something "webby", we will provide a
webchat (to be posted later when it is ready for use).

We will also use Etherpad for (async) Q&As. The link to the pad
will be posted closer to the event.

Some speakers may also be able to attend live Q&A. More on that
later.

For more information, as well as the (provisional) schedule, head
to <https://libreau.org/upcoming.html#emacsconf21>.

Hope to see you there!

--
Best,
Yuchen

PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0
           <https://ypei.me/assets/ypei-pubkey.txt>