[plug] Audio/Video hack session

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Tue Feb 22 23:41:13 AWST 2022

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 at 20:59, James Henstridge <james at jamesh.id.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 at 20:46, James Henstridge <james at jamesh.id.au> wrote:
> > I'd like to hold a hack session to try and improve the AV system PLUG
> > uses to record and broadcast talks.
> >
> > I would suggest holding it on one of the weekends before the next
> > meeting: i.e. one of the next three weekends.  I am happy to hold the
> > event at my home (located in the CBD with easy public transport
> > access, some street parking close by, reasonably fast Internet, air
> > conditioning). I'd tentatively suggest Sunday 27th February, but would
> > be open to other dates that would fit other people's schedules.
>
> After discussing with Nick, we might try the afternoon of Saturday
> 26th February (unless that is a big problem for others).
>
> I've got space for 2 free car spots. There is also street parking, but
> it is ticketed on Saturdays.

Just following up on this, we are going ahead with the hack session
for the coming weekend. I'll email details to those who've expressed
interest privately. If you haven't responded but would like to attend,
I can send those details on request.

There was a question about the time:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 at 14:02, Niall <niall.navin at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Saturday 26th is good for me.
> What time did you have in mind?

It looks like an afternoon slot is most appropriate, so maybe 1pm would be good?

James.