[plug] Can anyone recommend resources (local and online) for developing a Linux SOE ?

Dean Bergin dean.bergin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:15:45 AWST 2022

Dare I say it. Red Hat

Red Hat offer commercial support and their distros are catered to
customisations and they have some tooling around it as well I think.
You could probably get away with using their tooling and CentOS to make a
pretty decent "image" that can be deployed on a variety of platforms.

*Regards,Dean Bergin*