[plug] Can anyone recommend resources (local and online) for developing a Linux SOE ?

plug_list at holoarc.net plug_list at holoarc.net
Thu Mar 31 19:03:45 AWST 2022

Not sure if my last email went through to the list.

There are quite a few ways you can do it via Red Hat. Using Ansible
Automation Platform (via playbooks) or/and Satellite
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4hBVgaaBo4&list=PLfQqjZzqDMuVVQ51OzSoiHlfwNApVoIFf&index=2)

We support a lot of open source projects (not complete list as I keep
finding out! https://redhatofficial.github.io/#!/main) which feed into
our commercial offerings and vice versa.

Product = open source projects

AAP = Ansible/awx

Satellite = Foreman/spacewalk

Kind Regards