[plug] Who wants to work with robots!?

Andrew Van Dam andrew at rawmatter.io
Tue May 31 15:55:11 AWST 2022

Hi Plug members!

I am currently looking for a full time software developer in Perth. If you,
or someone you know, works in robotics or want to use your C / Python
skills to control things in meat space then this could be an exciting
position. We also have projects on AWS (serverless python mostly),
Raspberry Pi based IoT as well as potential work with other embedded
electronics hardware (nordic & espressif).

We care about training and autonomy. To support this, staff have a $3,500
per year budget to spend on any training, conferences, resources or
hardware that supports their personal development. Or even donate it to
local tech groups, maybe those that foster Linux within Perth?

Check out the position on Seek
https://www.seek.com.au/job/57100589

Regards
Andrew Van Dam
*Chief nerd*

📞 0434 999 531 <+61434999531>
🏭 U11 3 Wicks St, Bayswater WA <https://goo.gl/maps/8TYCBcb5CLWzJPcZ8>
*Enabling innovation for small and medium business*
Robotics / IOT / Electronics / Software / Cloud