[plug] Ansible presentation by RedHat

Benjamin zorlin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 14:04:06 AWST 2022

Hi Onno!

> and credit to whomever made that happen!

I'd love to take credit, but Red Hat and the rest of the committee were the
ones that really pushed to make the event happen, so I can't ;)

I believe if we do the presentation through Big Blue Button which I think
is the plan it will be recorded and available for viewing later. Some
coordination with the RH folks will be needed to make that happen, though.

~ B