[plug] TPG group no longer providing email

Robin Perkins robin.perkins at internode.on.net
Mon Aug 7 09:50:05 AWST 2023

I am in the same boat being on Internode, their mail server seems to be designed to support dial up connections only (it really is that slow now days). I did have a friend that set up his own email server with his own domain, then when he signed up for anything - e.g. boost juice he could give them a unique email address to use e.g. boost at mydomain.com that redirected to his main account - that way when he got spam form that email account - he knew exactly who sold/leaked and could block.

Would be nice if someone offered this as a low maintenance service? Does anybody do anything like this?