[plug] Intel igb module issues

Dean Bergin dean.bergin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 09:18:02 AWST 2023

Hello Byron et al,

Thank you very much for all the suggestions.

Seems as though the backports kernel 6.5.10-1~bpo12+1 unfortunately did not
solve the problem.

My next action is to compile the latest stable release kernel and see how
that goes, but I think the bug may be debian-specific as I'm strictly
observing it in the limited testing via the Live Kubuntu ISO...

Happy to hear more detailed suggestions/instructions on how to track
down the bug and report it, but I may just give up and rebuild this server
with Ubuntu instead :-(

Kind Regards,

*Dean Bergin*.