[plug] Debian 10-11 upgrade issues

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Jun 28 12:11:52 AWST 2023

Several things come to mind.

Have you considered nested virtualisation, which might give you what you
need.

Also ZFS apparently offers snapshots on a live disk, but I've only ever
heard of it, never seen it.

As a data-point, since I don't know your specific requirements, I'm running
VMware on a macOS workstation that has guests doing all the work. One of
those guests is a bare bones Debian machine acting as a Docker host where
most of the actual work happens.
--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..