[plug] blank screen issue

gavinwc gavin.chester at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 12:02:57 AWST 2024

Thanks for the idea, Kevin. I also was thinking it might be a graphics
hardware problem. I will investigate, but pretty sure that this little SBC
in NUC format has surface mount onboard graphics and will open it up to
remind myself. The fact that the fan goes into overdrive when this happens
made me think that it was also a SW issue with the handling of calls to the
cpu/gpu getting out of hand? I'm fishing here :-)

Gavin