[UGMM] Membership Problems

Tim White weirdit at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:31:59 WST 2012

On 14/02/12 17:23, Peter Lyons wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to
> <mailto:james at rcpt.to>> wrote:
>
>     On 14/02/2012 2:52 PM, Peter Lyons wrote:
>>     BTW - UGMM appears to be misbehaving for me - has anyone had issues with it?
>     We still need to get ctte 2012 set up in UGMM, I suspect.
>

> I couldn't create a record for a new member - and they said that
> they'd used the form on the website to create a new record,
> but there was no sign of it. Hence, I've not been able to add any new
> members.

I just manually created a member in UGMM, and it appeared to work no
problem. Can you have another shot? I know there was a problem with the
signup form, but can't see an issue right now, will look into that in
more depth later.

And yes, need to get the group management setup. I can manually add
users to groups for now if needed.

Tim