[UGMM] Updating UGMM

Michael Van Delft michael at hybr.id.au
Wed Jan 20 07:45:35 UTC 2016

Hey All,

I've got a couple of questions about ugmm, first is becoming an admin. I
assume I need to ask one of the other admins to mark my account as an admin
so I can then go in and update users (e.g. mark them as having paid).

The second question is how do we go about pushing updates to the server?
I've made a small pull request to the git repo (just to fix the mixed
content SSL warnings we were getting) and I've been resisting the urge to
just go and edit the files on the server by hand but I'm not sure what the
correct process is. I assume we build a .deb and install it with dpkg?

--
Michael