[plug] miniPC recommendations?
Onno Benschop
onno at itmaze.com.au
Mon Sep 14 10:52:31 AWST 2026
After spending over a year looking for a suitable answer to the same
question, I went with this:
https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/lenovo-ideacentre-ryzen-7-32gb-2tb-desktop-lenic00aau
--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble
()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..
On Mon, 14 Sept 2026, 09:26 Bruce Axtens via plug, <plug at plug.org.au> wrote:
> Hello Pluglings (for want of a better term)
>
> I'm still lurking here in the shadows. Have been for years, my son Daniel
> having been the impetus. He's now Principal Engineer for Fastly:
> https://www.fastly.com/blog/author/daniel-axtens
>
> But I didn't come here to do that. My question is more mundane: after
> years of having various second-hand laptops as my home setup for Linux I'm
> now seriously considering laying out real money for a miniPC. Does the
> group have any suggestions re manufacturer and vendor? I'm thinking
> something in the $300-$450 range.
>
> Kind regards,
> Bruce Axtens
> _______________________________________________
> PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
> https://lists.plug.org.au/mailman/listinfo/plug
> Committee e-mail: committee at plug.org.au
> PLUG Membership: http://www.plug.org.au/membership
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.plug.org.au/pipermail/plug/attachments/20260914/fe2cf7ed/attachment.htm>
More information about the plug
mailing list