<div dir="auto"><div>After spending over a year looking for a suitable answer to the same question, I went with this:</div><div dir="auto"><br></div><div dir="auto"><a href="https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/lenovo-ideacentre-ryzen-7-32gb-2tb-desktop-lenic00aau">https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/lenovo-ideacentre-ryzen-7-32gb-2tb-desktop-lenic00aau</a></div><div><br></div><div data-smartmail="gmail_signature">--<br>finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in this scra^Hibble<br><br>()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..</div></div><br><div class="gmail_quote gmail_quote_container"><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Mon, 14 Sept 2026, 09:26 Bruce Axtens via plug, <<a href="mailto:plug@plug.org.au">plug@plug.org.au</a>> wrote:<br></div><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir="ltr"><div>Hello Pluglings (for want of a better term)</div><div><br></div><div>I'm still lurking here in the shadows. Have been for years, my son Daniel having been the impetus. He's now Principal Engineer for Fastly: <a href="https://www.fastly.com/blog/author/daniel-axtens" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">https://www.fastly.com/blog/author/daniel-axtens</a></div><div><br></div><div>But I didn't come here to do that. My question is more mundane: after years of having various second-hand laptops as my home setup for Linux I'm now seriously considering laying out real money for a miniPC. Does the group have any suggestions re manufacturer and vendor? I'm thinking something in the $300-$450 range.</div><div><br></div><div>Kind regards,</div><div>Bruce Axtens</div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>
PLUG discussion list: <a href="mailto:plug@plug.org.au" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">plug@plug.org.au</a><br>
<a href="https://lists.plug.org.au/mailman/listinfo/plug" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://lists.plug.org.au/mailman/listinfo/plug</a><br>
Committee e-mail: <a href="mailto:committee@plug.org.au" target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">committee@plug.org.au</a><br>
PLUG Membership: <a href="http://www.plug.org.au/membership" rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.plug.org.au/membership</a><br>
</blockquote></div>