[PLUG-AV] Kit is on its way

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun Feb 27 20:33:51 WST 2011

Hi all,
My friend in SF has kindly organised the onwards posting of our 3 boxes
of equipment.

Box 1, USPS Express Mail serial EG337257498US, postage $51.85
Box 2, USPS Express Mail serial CP412152980US, postage $59.95
Box 3, USPS Express Mail serial CP412152976US, postage $71.65

Total: $183.45. We need to transfer this sum back to him. He has a
paypal account - anyone here got a working PayPal they could use, as I
don't? Otherwise I'll try bank international direct deposit (waiting in
details now).

Tracking for all three parcels on usps.com shows:

    Your item was accepted at 3:12 pm on February 26, 2011 in SAN
    FRANCISCO, CA 94131. Information, if available, is updated
    periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

I suspect we'll have this hereby the end of this week, which means we
can have some show and tell fun at Artifactory on the 8th!

  JEB

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to