[PLUG-AV] No kit yet :(

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Mar 8 14:06:29 WST 2011

Hi all,
Just to let you know the AV kit we ordered hasn't arrived yet. I was
hoping to bring it tonight to Artifactory. I did speak with LA president
John Felito today about the project, and indicated that we'd be
interested in putting in a grant application for kit once we've got our
toes wet with what we've now got; he was fully supportive of this. he
also said we should look at the LA wiki where the Brisbane LCA guys have
been documenting their efforts, and we may want to contribute to that
effort there.

I'll be at Artifactory early tonight if you'd like to catch up before
hand to talk about and develop our plans.

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to