[PLUG-AV] Next AV Project meet-up.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Mar 21 10:30:49 WST 2011

On 21/03/2011 6:54 AM, Tim Bowden wrote:
> On 21 March 2011 01:11, Nick Bannon <nick-plugav at rcpt.to> wrote:
>> Tonight (Monday) is a possibility, perhaps from 6pm? - Tim, were you
>> still free? Wednesday's probably not ideal for me.
>> We'll also be committee-meeting on IRC at 7.30pm.
> I can do tonight.

I'm *tentatively* able to make it; Oskar is a bit unwell so it's
dependant on him being OK with the Mrs for me to slip out. So I suggest
we do shoot for this, but as Nick points out, we have an IRC (possibly
Mumble) committee meeting at 7:30 which is likely to last a 1 - 2 hours.

Anyone else able to come along and play tonight (Artifactory, Unit 8, 16
Gurthrie St Osborne Park - down the back of the block)?

  James
Wondering if PLUG should look at physical space one day.... or share
with Artifactory.... if we had the funds...

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to