[PLUG-AV] Next AV Project meet-up.

Tim Bowden tim.bowden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:41:00 WST 2011

On 21 March 2011 10:30, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:
> On 21/03/2011 6:54 AM, Tim Bowden wrote:
>
> On 21 March 2011 01:11, Nick Bannon <nick-plugav at rcpt.to> wrote:
>
> Tonight (Monday) is a possibility, perhaps from 6pm? - Tim, were you
> still free? Wednesday's probably not ideal for me.
> We'll also be committee-meeting on IRC at 7.30pm.
>
> I can do tonight.
>
> I'm tentatively able to make it; Oskar is a bit unwell so it's dependant on
> him being OK with the Mrs for me to slip out. So I suggest we do shoot for
> this, but as Nick points out, we have an IRC (possibly Mumble) committee
> meeting at 7:30 which is likely to last a 1 - 2 hours.
>
> Anyone else able to come along and play tonight (Artifactory, Unit 8, 16
> Gurthrie St Osborne Park - down the back of the block)?
>
>   James
> Wondering if PLUG should look at physical space one day.... or share with
> Artifactory.... if we had the funds...

Baby panadol works wonders.  ;)

I can switch to Wed at short notice so no probs.  Either way, I think
it would be a good idea to do a re-install of both those boxes from
last week as there is almost certainly some artefacts on there that
will either chew limited cpu, or do unexpected things that may not be
welcome (ie, mail, web etc).  Take longer to sanitise than a full
install I suspect (though saving the downloaded .deb's wouldn't hurt).
 I'll bring my install cd's and dvd's.

Tim