[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] DRAFT LA Grant request for AV

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Wed Apr 13 23:37:35 WST 2011

Great stuff James,

I think they also want some hard deliverables listed, which I think
would be something like:

- document software and hardware requirements
- develop and automate as much of the process as possible
- document procedure from setup right through to streaming and
post-encoding (for download)

> To meet these goals we intend to:
> Use open source/free software in as many aspects of the production as
> possible (eg, mumble for crew communication)
> Adopt

This looks like perhaps you didn't finish writing this paragraph or
cut'n'paste prob?

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857