[PLUG-AV] Issue with streaming (but not recording) for next PLUG Meeting May 10th 2011

Great Southern Computer Services support at gscomputers.com.au
Tue Apr 26 17:23:05 WST 2011

On 26/04/11 11:02, James Bromberger wrote:

> *I am sorry to say, but I think the decision needs to be that we will
> have to record the next PLUG presentation and post it on-line after
> review.* I've been trying to resist this as I know that makes it
> difficult for you, Peter, trying to get things started in Katanning,
> and others who would like to watch remotely.

Hi all,

While it would be nice to be a part or 'every' PLUG event, I realise
there will be times when this just isn't practical.  It's only early
days...  I'm confident that as time goes on there will increasing
opportunities for Remote Links.

In the mean time, I continue to 'plug' away at my end and encourage
others from around my area to get involved, even if it means eating
pizza and talking amongst ourselves...  ;-)

Obviously the issue of 'location' is somewhat irrelevant in our
case....  other than having some bandwidth available but as already
noted, it'll all work out eventually.

Looking forward to watching the recording, if nothing else....  May even
put our meeting back a week to give you some to edit/upload the session.

--
Kindest Regards,
Peter Taekema

Great Southern Computer Services