[PLUG-AV] HDMI pass through

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sun May 1 11:25:59 WST 2011

Hi all,
As per discussion on Wednesday, I have ordered byself a mini HDMI to
HDMI cable to i can test my HD camera and see if it (or others that come
along) have HDMI "pass through". Tim B was going to check on HDMI
capture cards ( as a replacement for firewire). I've also grabbed a USB
XLR audio capture device to play with, but I don't have any XLR leads of
Mics - anyone out there got either?

I'm still chasing for another firewire camera from Gumtree for around
$50. There's a few on there now - the last one I was chasing seems to
have gone cold.

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to