[PLUG-AV] Reply to your "Panasonic video camera" Ad on Gumtree

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon May 2 16:40:14 WST 2011

Hi all,

Anyone free to pick up this camera as per below for $50? Panasonic NV-DS65.
http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-video-camera-digital-camera-camcorders-video-cameras-Panasonic-video-camera-PENDING-PICK-UP-W0QQAdIdZ278203494

Need to know today so I can schedule with vendor.

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to