[PLUG-AV] Last night's recording

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu May 12 11:45:40 WST 2011

Great work everyone who touched this in some way! I think it's impressive.

I'm sure all of the audio and flicker issues can be resolved but you look past
that at the editing and camera cut work and it has a good pace and flow even
tho' Carls talk was long (agree on setting time limits). At least Carl's  talk
was well prepared. I rushed what I wanted to say together and really it wasn't
well communicated.

The buzz tends to get familiar and not as noticeable .. to me but I can listen
to AM radio with massive static which freaks Jacqueline. Ah, white noise,
lovely ;)

It looks from your comments that the XLR to USB will be one solution and that
confirming the audio source might find the culprit. I don't think its worth
reprocessing unless it's to try notch filtering for future problems.

Well done is all I can say.
Harry