[PLUG-AV] Workshop TONIGHT at ARTIFACTORY

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed May 25 15:24:23 WST 2011

Hi all,
A reminder we're meeting tonight at Artifactory, 8/16 Guthrie Street,
Osborne Park. I'll be getting there around 6:30/7:00pm.

I'd like to achieve the following:
* All kit connected and ready to stream ASAP
* test stream with various codecs (load testing av2 box)
* audio testing (has let us down a few times now)
* Mumble testing
* List/broken missing items
* Pack away (will try and store some of this equipment at Artifactory)

Separately I'd like to sit down with laptops and come up with definitive
list of what we'd like to get to complete the set up -  new items, off
the shelf (not 2nd hand) that we can put into a grant. We /*STILL */have
a big question over Firewire versus HDMI (my HDMI to mini HDMI cable
STILL hasn't arrived from DX after nearly a month; they claim it left
GUANGZHOU on 22/May). So it will be rush rush rush to get this achieved
tonight.

I'll try and get on IRC as well so those not able to attend can watch
our stream and tell us what its like.

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http//www.plug.org.au
Perth.pm Organiser 2011: http://perth.pm.org