[PLUG-AV] Atom mboards with PCI- Possible camera box solution

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 09:22:34 WST 2011

There are some reasonable cases for around $50, I did some searching a
little while ago. I liked the Asus Ion, but mainly because of VPDAU, which
is of not much use when encoding.

http://www.amazon.com/Motherboard-AT5IONT-I-Audio-Mini-ITX-Retail/dp/B004HCTKRG

Aywun seem to make some cost effective cases:

http://www.aywun.com/SubGroup.asp?SubGroup=Micro%20Series

< $300 if network booting. DDR3 is pretty cheap at the moment.

Regards,

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!