[PLUG-AV] rusty talk downloads

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Fri Oct 14 14:59:02 WST 2011

So far 39 downloads from unique IPs

pot:/var/log/virtualmin# grep Rusty-talk-part1.mp4 plug.org.au_access_log |
awk '{ print $1 }' | sort | uniq | wc -l
39

If someone wants to blog about it so that it gets on
planet.linux.org.authen I'm sure that'll shoot up the numbers =)

BTW - Alexander Hartner, not sure if he's on this AV list, was asking if
we'd uploaded them to youtube. The answer is no, and I think there are some
restrictions with youtube limiting vids to 10mins unless you have some
arrangement but it does raise the point that by doing so we'd increase the
exposure. Another option is vimeo or blip.tv etc... Any thoughts?

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857