[PLUG-AV] rusty talk downloads

Luke John luke.john at osmahi.com
Fri Oct 14 16:06:40 WST 2011

Whilst Vimeo did beat YouTube to HD videos, YouTube has recently
caught up to Vimeo, and is on par in quality.

Some of the advantages of YouTube are; ease of accessibility, quality
of services, and the simpler interface it provides.

A recent write up comparing Vimeo and YouTube is available at
http://www.contentandmotion.co.uk/blog/youtube-vs-vimeo-video-platform-battle-royale/

Kind Regards
Luke John