[PLUG-AV] PLUG meeting this Tuesday

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 23:17:08 WST 2011

James,

I can't make this week (been meaning to let you know all week). I've got
plenty of access to gear with firewire at work, but that won't help you
this week.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!