[PLUG-AV] [plug] PLUG Meeting: 7pm Tuesday 8th Nov at Artifcatory, Osborne Park

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Mon Nov 7 14:04:20 WST 2011

On 7/11/2011 1:53 PM, euan at dekock.net wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Unfortunately I am only going to get there late. I have another
> commitment in the city until 6:30.
>
> With Jason also out this is going to be tough. We're probably going to
> have to concentrate on one or two cameras at most.

(reply moved to the AV list from the main plug list)

I think so. I will try and be there quite early (from 5:30pm) to get kit
set up. I'll jump on vision desk unless someone else wants to?

> I'll bring a mic and stand, but it will prob be best to set up a
> boundary mic for the talk.

Cool.

Listening to the Rusty talk, I think Rusty moving around was a bit of an
issue with pick-up. Let's put a fresh battery (we have several) in the
radio set and test that again?

I spoke with LotteryWest again today. After some reiteration of our
status, they expect our grant to go through in mid December. There is a
question over PLUG having an asset register, and insurance on this
equipment in storage. They are saying that this kit would need explicit
itemisation on my home contents insurance....

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>