[PLUG-AV] Updated Dell quote

Leon Wright techman83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:22:31 WST 2011

Pelican Cases, whilst expensive are quite awesome. The thought of setting
up your station with out running back and forth for each station is quite
appealing.

Leon
--
DRM 'manages access' in the same way that jail 'manages freedom.'

# cat /dev/mem | strings | grep -i cats
Damn, my RAM is full of cats... MEOW!!