[PLUG-AV] Updated Dell quote

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed Nov 30 15:17:51 WST 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 03:03:36PM +0800, Nick Bannon wrote:
[...]
> Plus assorted battery eliminators/PSUs, cables, postage&packing, etc.

It's these kind of small value things (too small to be their own line
item) that can really improve the use of volunteer time. Such as perhaps
foam, to make our own custom camera packing system, putting a whole
laptop/camera/tripod? module into a suitcase, portable and ready to use.

Nick.

--
   Nick Bannon   | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick-sig at rcpt.to | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal