[PLUG-AV] [plug-ctte] AV Grant Update

euan at dekock.net euan at dekock.net
Fri Feb 17 11:21:41 WST 2012

Good news. I'd be happy to sit in on the shopping cyber trip. Just not on the 25th as I have an island to swim to.

Euan.

On 17/02/2012 10:30 James Bromberger wrote:

Hello all,

I just spoke to LotteryWest. Our grant is approved, and we should have a letter from them and the funds the week after next (so... almost there!).

I am having to head to the US on Monday 5th, so perhaps if we want anything from Amazon US we should try and get together the week before and get an order processed? Anyone intersted in this let me know and we'll sort a venue with connectivity.

Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au