[PLUG-AV] AV Grant Update

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Fri Feb 17 13:03:10 WST 2012

Great stuff!

Congratulations PLUG and thanks to you James for the persistence in
following up with LotteryWest.

Yay finally we can get some good gear! Any indication on when the funds
would be available? NBN is 4 weeks off so I think it might be a bit tight
to get laptops before then...

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:30 AM, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:

>  Hello all,
>
> I just spoke to LotteryWest. Our grant is approved, and we should have a
> letter from them and the funds the week after next (so... almost there!).
>
> I am having to head to the US on Monday 5th, so perhaps if we want
> anything from Amazon US we should try and get together the week before and
> get an order processed? Anyone intersted in this let me know and we'll sort
> a venue with connectivity.
>
>  James
> --
> *Mobile:* +61 422 166 708, *Email:* james_AT_rcpt.to
> PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http://http/www.plug.org.au>

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857