[PLUG-AV] Moodle video review

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Mon Feb 20 12:05:48 WST 2012

I've just been watching the moodle vid and it's a really interesting talk,
pitty I couldn't be there.

James were you going to re-encode to get the size down? I can do it (AV2)
on the network.

Also I noticed links to the videos haven't been posted on the website,
which i'll update shortly too.

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM, James Bromberger <james at rcpt.to> wrote:

>  Hi all
> Looks like we lost audio for the first while; secondly the resulting X264
> video is 3 x larger at 340 MB - for 1:22 long.
>
> http://www.plug.org.au/video/2012/
>
> Please review, comment, and suggest better ways for us to not miss the
> audio! ;)
>
>   James
> (Well done to Euan for spotting the audio issue and getting it fixed).
>
> --
> *Mobile:* +61 422 166 708, *Email:* james_AT_rcpt.to
> PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http://http/www.plug.org.au>

Jason Nicholls
jason at mindsocket.com.au
0430 314 857