[PLUG-AV] NBN talk tomorrow

Euan de Kock euan at dekock.net
Mon Mar 12 14:12:08 WST 2012

Hi Jason,

As far as I am aware, this is still on. I am planning on being there as soon after 5 as I can. The sooner you can get there the better. I am bringing AV 2 along as I've been doing some work on it. James should be back in town someone today I think, he's been at pycon in usa. Hell be bringing the remainder of the equipment.

See you tomorrow.

Regards,

Euan.