[PLUG-AV] Grant details.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Mar 14 12:14:21 WST 2012

Hello all,

Attached is one section preview from the LotteryWest grant approval
letter we have received. It basically says we can now go shopping,
collect the receipts, and then claim the money back afterwards from
lottery west (with the invoices and receipts). This may make it a little
interesting for ordering the laptops which are more than what PLUG has
in its bank account, but does mean we can start to purchase the other
equipment. I'd like to propose we get together soon to place some orders
(and work out how we're going to deal with the big ticket items. What
dates next week work for people? We can probably meet at UWA (UCC) and
have some access to Internet there to compare models and possibly place
some orders. MOnday is out for me - Tuesday 20th?

/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>