[PLUG-AV] Spending the Grant: Mumble session, tomorrow, 7:30pm.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Mar 20 11:15:44 WST 2012

On 20/03/2012 10:47 AM, Carl Gherardi wrote:
> If you avoid the flashy looking products and stick with the business
> models (Latitudes) you should be ok.
I can't see a Latitude that has ExpressCard and USB3 on the Dell web
site that comes in under $2000 each. We were looking at the Vostros
around $700 - $1000 each. We need to get firewire in from Day 1 - be
that on board/built-in, or via an Express Card.

> My personal preference has always been the Thinkpads fwiw.
Do you know what models price match our requirements?

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2012: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>